Tuesday 20 December 2011

Party look

Attention Ladies...Red is a Friend!


'Cheers to the Freakin week-end!'
This is one of my clients. I styled her for the night out. I always start with a brief chat with the client to establish what their expectations are. I obviously need to know where they are going. We also 
covered skin care advice. Following the brief, this gives me ideas of what to work towards. Her skin tone begs for warm tones, so we kept it simple with less is more. You can see shades of browns, purple and rashberry undertones. Light pinkish glossed lips, locks styled with a simple pinning back of sides, and the results is EFFORTLESS ELEGANCE!... don't you think ?
Cheers! Oh its Ginger Ale Peeps.

Oh by the way, that's me sharing an inside joke with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment